VFW Hall, 366 East Housatonic St.
Commander: David Biggart
The Anthony J. DeAngelus Post 9566 was incorporated in 1947 and now has 410 members. The VFW hall at 366 East Housatonic Street was built in May of 1972 and is used for daily gatherings, post meetings, special events, and is rented out.
The group raises around $20,000 a year for various local charities; visits and arranges parties and gifts for veterans in area VA hospitals; and assists veterans' families. Members participate in Veterans' funerals and send the Color Guard, if requested by families.